1. Fermented food and beverages
2. Tea research
3. Green technology of nano materials
1. 1st Class 3rd position 2006, in B.Sc., Pandu College (Under Gauhati University), Guwahati, Assam
2. Malati Das Memorial Award for "Best Science Graduate."
3. 1st class 6th position in M.Sc. 2008, Gauhati University, Guwahati, Assam.
Handique P., Deka A.K., and Deka D.C., Antioxidant Properties and Phenolic Contents of Traditional Rice-Based Alcoholic Beverages of Assam, India. National Academy Science Letters, 2020.
Das A., Deka A. et al., Synergistic effect of herbal plant extract (Hibiscus sabdariffa) in maintain the antioxidant activity of decaffeinated green tea from various parts of Assam. J Food Sci Technol, 2019.
Deka A.K., Handique P., and Deka D.C., Antioxidant-activity and Physicochemical Indices of the Rice Beer Used by the Bodo Community in North-East India. Journal of the American Society of Brewing Chemists, 2018.
Handique P., Deka A.K., and Deka D.C., Metal profile of traditional alcoholic beverages prepared by the ethnic communities of Assam, India. Journal of Institute of Brewing, 2017.
DOI: (wileyonlinelibrary.com) DOI 10.1002/jib.413
Colorimetric method of determination of alcohol content of Jou: A traditional Rice beer of Bodo tribal community of Assam, India. International Research Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, Volume-1, Issue-6 (November2014). ISSN: (2349-4077)