|Name of Award||Name of Institute/Organization/ Foundation bestowing the award||Date|
|Guest Editor in Special Issue on: “Biomedical Signal and Imaging Trends and Artificial Intelligence Developments”||INDER SCIENCE JOURNAL “International Journal of Computational Systems Engineering”||2016-17|
Panel expert on Tomorrow’s Edge: Driving Digital Equality in the Digital Age
|The Guild in association with VMware, Guwahati, India||
August 23, 2018
|External Practical Examiner of software system lab for M.Tech. (CSE) First sem.||Dept. of CSE, Sobhasaria Engineering college, Sikar (Rajasthan)||May 30, 2009|
|External Expert for M.tech. Dissertation Viva||Dept. of CSE, NIT Kurukshetra (Haryana), India||December 17, 2016|
|External Expert for M.tech. Dissertation Viva||Dept. of CSE, NIT Raipur (Chhattisgarh), India||August 8, 2019|
(1) Pankaj Pratap Singh and R.D. Garg, (2012). “Automatic road extraction from high resolution satellite images using adaptive global thresholding and morphological Operations”, Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing, Springer, Vol. 41, No. 3, pp. 631-640.
(SCI, Impact factor 0.810)
(2) Pankaj Pratap Singh and R.D. Garg, (2013). “A Hybrid approach for Information Extraction from High Resolution Satellite Imagery”, International Journal of Image and Graphics, World Scientific, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 1340007(1-16).
(3) Pankaj Pratap Singh, and R. D. Garg, (2014) “Classification of high resolution satellite image using spatial constraints based fuzzy clustering, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, SPIE, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 083526(1-16).
(SCI, Impact factor 1.131)
(4) Pankaj Pratap Singh, and R. D. Garg, (2014) “A two-stage framework for road extraction from high-resolution satellite images by using prominent features of impervious surfaces, International Journal of Remote Sensing, Taylor and Francis, Vol. 35, No. 24, pp. 8074-8107.
(SCI, Impact factor 1.640)
(5) Pankaj Pratap Singh, and R. D. Garg, (2015). “Fixed Point ICA based approach for maximizing the non-gaussianity in remote sensing image classification,” Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing, Springer, Vol. 43, No. 4, pp. 851-858.
(SCI, Impact factor 0.810)
1) Pankaj Pratap Singh, and R. D. Garg, (2013). Information Extraction from High Resolution Satellite Imagery Using Integration Technique. In the book “Intelligent Interactive Technologies and Multimedia, Vol. 276, CCIS, Edited by: A. Agrawal, R.C. Tripathi, E. Yi-Luen Do, M.D. Tiwari, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 262-271.
2) Pankaj Pratap Singh and R. D. Garg, (2014). Classification of High Resolution Satellite Images using Equivariant Robust Independent Component Analysis. In the book “Advanced Computing, Networking, and Informatics-Volume 1”, Vol. 27, SIST, Edited by: M.K. Kundu, D.P. Mohapatra, A. Konar, A. Chakraborty, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 283-290.
3) Pankaj Pratap Singh and R. D. Garg, (2016). On Sphering the High Resolution Satellite Image Using Fixed Point Based ICA Approach. In the Book series “Computer Vision and Image Processing - Volume 2”, Volume 460, Advs. in Intelligent Syst., Computing, Edited by: B. Raman, S. Kumar, P.P. Roy, D. Sen, Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
4) Pankaj Pratap Singh, Bhaskarjyoti Das, Upasana Poddar, Dibarun Roy Choudhury and Shitala Prasad, (2017). Classification of diabetic’s patient data using machine learning techniques, In the Book series Ambient Communications and Computer Systems. AISC, vol 696, Singapore, Perez G., Tiwari S., Trivedi M., Mishra K. (eds) Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
(1) Pankaj Pratap Singh et al. “Flexible Mote Design- Fleximote”, In IEEE sponsored Second International Conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Networks (WCSN’06), pp. 753-762, December 17-19, 2006, IIIT Allahabad, India. (http://wcsn.iiita.ac.in/w2k6/)
(2) Pankaj Pratap Singh et al. “Clustering Approach to Data Aggregation in Wireless Sensor Networks” paper published in IEEE sponsored International Conference on Networking (ICON 2008), pp. 26-31, December 13-14, IIT Roorkee, India. (DOI: 10.1109/ICON.2008.4772566)
(3) Pankaj Pratap Singh et al. “Data Clustering in Sensor Networks using ART” paper published in IEEE sponsored Fourth International conference on Wireless Communication and Sensor Networks (WCSN’08), pp. 51-56, 27-29 Dec 2008, IIIT Allahabad,India. (DOI: 10.1109/WCSN.2008.4772681)
(4) Pankaj Pratap Singh et al. “RFID based patient health record system” in proceeding of National Conference on recent trends in Communication & Electronics design, 06-07 March, 2009, IET Alwar, Rajasthan, India.
(5) Pankaj Pratap Singh et al. “Campus Vehicle Tracking system using RFID Tag” in proceeding of National Conference on recent trends in Communication & Electronics design, 06-07 March, 2009, IET Alwar, Rajasthan, India.
(6) Pankaj Pratap Singh et al. “RFID and Camera-based hybrid approach to track vehicle within campus” paper published in IACSIT sponsored International Symposium on Computing, Communication, and Control (ISCCC ‘09), Proc .of CSIT vol.1, pp. 207-213, October 9 - 11, 2009, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. (http://www.ipcsit.com/vol1/37-S004.pdf)
(7) Pankaj Pratap Singh and R.D. Garg, “Land Use And Land Cover Classification Using Satellite Imagery: A Hybrid Classifier And Neural Network Approach” paper published in proc. of International Conference on Advances in Modeling, Optimization and Computing (AMOC-2011), pp.753-762 , Dec. 5-7, 2011, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee-247667 (U.K.), India.
(8) Pankaj Pratap Singh et al., “Hazards on an offshore Platform” paper published in proc. of International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Energy and Environment in Process Industries (CHEMCON-2012), pp. P-619, Dec. 27-30, 2012, Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers Doaba Regional Centre & Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jalandhar, Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
(9) Pankaj Pratap Singh, et al., “A Probabilistic Data Association Filtering (PDAF) based Tracking Approach to Detect Maneuvering Target” paper published in proc. of International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (ICRITO’2013), Jan. 29-31, 2013, Amity Institute of Information Technology (AIIT) Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. (http://www.amity.edu/aiit/icrito2013/ICRITO'2013%20Sessions.pdf)
(10) Pankaj Pratap Singh and R.D. Garg, “Study of Spectral reflectance characteristics of Asphalt Road surface using Geomatics Techniques” in proc. of IEEE sponsored 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI-2013), pp. 516-520, Aug. 22-25, 2013, Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering (SJCE), Mysore, India. (DOI: 10.1109/ICACCI.2013.6637225)
(11) Pankaj Pratap Singh, R.D. Garg and P.L.N.Raju, “Classification of High Resolution Satellite Imagery: An Expert System Based Approach” in the 34th Asian Conference on Remote Sensing (ACRS 2013- Bali), pp. SC02(725-732), October 20-24, 2013, Indonesia. (www.acrs2013.com/sites/media/uploads/2013/11/Session_2_716-894.pdf)
(12) Pankaj Pratap Singh and R. D. Garg, “Road detection from remote sensing images using impervious surface characteristics: Review and Implication”, In International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, vol. XL-8, ISPRS Technical Commission VIII Symposium, pp. 955-959, December 09-12, 2014, Hyderabad, India. (ISI CPCI of the Web of Science, SCOPUS, the E/I Compendex, and DOAJ).(doi:10.5194/isprsarchives-XL-8-955-2014)
(13) Pankaj Pratap Singh and R. D. Garg, “On Sphering the High Resolution Satellite Image using Fixed Point based ICA Approach”, In Springer and IAPR sponsored International conference on computer vision & image processing, February 26-28, 2016, IIT Roorkee, India.
(14) Pankaj Pratap Singh, “Extraction of Image Objects in Very High Resolution Satellite Images using Spectral behaviour in LUT and Color Space Based Approach”, In IEEE Technically Sponsored SAI Computing Conference, pp. 414-419, July 13-15, 2016, London, UK. (Scopus, Inspec, Google Scholar) (doi:10.1109/SAI.2016.7556015)
(15) Pankaj Pratap Singh and Shitala Prasad, “Vision System for Medicinal Plant Leaf Acquisition and Analysis”, In Springer sponsored Applications of Cognitive Computing Systems and IBM Watson, pp. 37-45, October 14-15, 2016, IBM I-CARE, Bangalore. (DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-6418-0_5)
(16) Pankaj Pratap Singh and Shitala Prasad, “Medicinal Plant Leaf Information Extraction Using Deep Features”, In IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON 2017), pp. 2722-2726, November 5-8, 2017, Penang, Malaysia.
(17) Pankaj Pratap Singh et. al., “A rule-based approach for Protein Secondary Structure Prediction”, In National Conference on Applied Sciences, Sustainable & Evolving Technologies (ASSET), CIT Kokrajhar, March 9-11, 2018.
(18) Pankaj Pratap Singh et. al., “A Semi-Autonomous Rover Vehicle for handle the obstacle in the path planning”, In National Conference on Applied Sciences, Sustainable & Evolving Technologies (ASSET), CIT Kokrajhar, March 9-11, 2018.
(19) Pankaj Pratap Singh and Shitala Prasad, “A Compact Mobile Image Quality Assessment Using A Simple Frequency Signature”, In 15th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV), Singapore, pp. 1692-1697, November 18-21, 2018. (Scopus, Inspec, Google Scholar)
(20) Pankaj Pratap Singh et al., “CLASSIFICATION OF EFFUSION AND CARTILAGE EROSION AFFECTS IN OSTEOARTHRITIS KNEE MRI IMAGES USING DEEP LEARNING MODEL”, In 4th International Conference on Computer Vision and Image Processing(CVIP), NIT Jaipur, September 27-29, 2019. (Scopus Indexed- Springer, Communications in Computer and Information Science series (CCIS) (Accepted)
|Name of Conferences/Workshops/Symposia||Place||Date||International/ National|
|QIP short term course on “Machine Learning and Its Applications” organized by Dept. of CSE||QIP centre, IIT Roorkee||July 9-13, 2018||National|
|EICT IIITDM Jabalpur One-week Faculty development programme on ANN and Deep Learning supported by IIT Guwahati||CIT Kokrajhar||June 11-15, 2018||National|
|EICT NIT Warangal One-week Faculty development programme on Internet of Things (IoT) supported by MeitY||CIT Kokrajhar||June 18-22, 2018||National|
|GIAN course on “Advanced Medical Imaging: Wireless Endoscopy Analysis”||VNIT Nagpur||January 2-6, 2018||National|
|Name of Lecture||Name of Institute/Organization||Place||Date|
|“Satellite Image Processing with various aspects” in TEQIP-III funded National Seminar of Applications of Computational Tools in Science and Technology (ACTST-2018)||Bineswar Brahma Engineering College Kokrajhar||Bijuleebari, Chandrapara, Assam, India||September 21, 2018|
|“Tomorrow’s Edge: Driving Digital Equality in the Digital Age” in Business Innovation Tour Series||The Guild in association with VMware (global leader in virtualization)||Hotel Vivanta by Taj, Guwahati, India||August 23, 2017|
|Lecture series on Computer Organization and Architecture||NIT Sikkim, INDIA||Ravangla, South Sikkim, INDIA||2016|
Powered by Froala Editor
PhD Students: 3 (Ongoing)
B.Tech Students: 22
Diploma Students: 6