Book Chapters/Conferences/Journals (International/National)
(J1) Ranjan Maity, Samit Bhattacharya, “Is My Interface Beautiful? – A Computational Model-based Approach”, IEEE Transactions on Computational Social System (IEEE TCSS), Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 149 – 161, January 2019.
(J2) Ranjan Maity, Samit Bhattacharya, “A Quantitative Approach to Measure Webpage Aesthetics”, International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction (IJTHI), IGI -Global, accepted.
- Maity R and Bhattacharya S, Relating Aesthetics of the GUI Text Elements with Readability using Font Family, Companion Proceedings of the 2018 ACM International Conference on Interactive Surfaces and Spaces (ISS 2018), 63-68, Tokyo, Japan, (2018).
- Maity R, and Bhattacharya S, A Model to Compute Webpage Aesthetics Quality based on Wireframe Geometry, 16th IFIP TC 13 International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (INTERACT 2017), 3, 85-94, Mumbai, India, (2017).
- Maity R and Bhattacharya S, Computational Model for Webpage Aesthetics using SVM, 31st British Human Computer Interaction (BHCI 2017), 1-5, Sunderland, UK, (2017).
- Maity R, Madrosiya A, and Bhattacharya S, A Computational Model to Predict Aesthetic Quality of Text Elements of GUI. 7th International Conference on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction (IHCI 2015), published in Procedia of Computer Science, 84, 152–159, Allahabad, India, (2016).
- Maity R, Verma G, Uttav A, and Bhattacharya S, A Non-Linear Regression Model to Predict Aesthetic Ratings of On-Screen Images, 27th Australian Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (OzCHI 2015), 44-52, Melbourne, Australia, (2015).
- Maity R and Samanta D, Maity, R., & Samanta, D. A Novel Approach of Synthesizing Low Power VLSI Architecture, 15th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication, pp. 753-758, IIT Guwahati, India, (2007).
- Maity, R., & Samanta, D. Threshold-based Hexagonal Block Matching Algorithm for Video Coding, Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Advanced Image Technology (IWAIT), Bangkok, 2007.
Powered by Froala Editor